All private cloud plans include at least one dedicated Microsoft SQL Server database instance. xRM can provide the following access to all database instances to appropriate individuals within your organization:
- Access to SQL database via SQL Management Tools on CRM server
- The sysdba privilege on the SQL database instance
- Reporting Services administrator access to the SQL Reporting Services installation
SQL database access is not traditionally available with most hosting providers.This access opens several new possibilities for your Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployment. A few examples are listed below:
- Access CRM filtered views for reporting and programming enabling far superior performance and without the limitations of FetchXML.
- Ability to create custom databases alongside your CRM database for even greater integration and reporting options.
- Ability to create custom indexes to target poorly performing queries and keep CRM running optimally.
- Access to SQL Integration Services as an option for custom integrations with appropriate line of business applications.